Monday, February 10, 2014

Melissa: A Sweet and Sassy Boudoir Session

You guys.

I can't even begin to describe to you how much in love I am with this shoot. I LOVE IT. 

Melissa is one of my very best friends (and a favorite of mine to photograph, if you couldn't already tell). I just knew that one day, I would have a use for her hot bod (lol)! 

With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, what better way to prepare than with a sexy (yet classy) boudoir session in the comfort of (wait for it) my parents' bedroom! 

Now, before you get all, "oh, that's weird" on me, look at these photos.


 I mean, GORG, right?! My mommy and daddy's bedroom and fluffy white bed didn't do so bad a job, eh? (I'm totally open to using less awkward locations as well, y'all)

Here's what I learned from my first boudoir session: clients should definitely bring a friend with whom they are super comfortable and who can make them laugh. Also, a pile of clothing options is really entertaining.

Melissa (joined by our other BFF Kelli) brought pretty much her entire closet over.

This shoot was SO. MUCH. FUN. I mean, what's better than your 2 best friends and a pile of dress-up clothes? Nothing. Nothing is the answer. 

Let me stop rambling on, I know you guys wanna see more of Melissa's playful gorgeousness!



(Go Green!)




Whew! What a hottie (amiright?)! 

I can't wait for the next one!

xoxo, 

H








































No comments:

Post a Comment