Sunday, December 22, 2013

Jack: A Cute and Casual Impromptu Session

There's something about sitting in someone's kitchen, just hanging out and getting to snap photos. My best photos seem to almost always be the ones that I had never planned on taking (it also really helped that I was photographing probably the cutest little boy ever)! The ones that you don't plan for are the most genuine - it's like you're capturing a moment that is so beautiful, yet happens every day, and you're making those moments visible to their owners. It's amazing to see those moments frozen - to see that an instant that you take for granted is so, so beautiful in its essence. 


In other news: Jack has so many faces! He's always so happy, but he also has the most adorable "GQ" face too. It was so much fun to capture his personality - and let me tell you, he was letting ALL of his personalities show!





I can't forget my favorite photos out of this session though: the sweet moments that I inadvertently captured of Jack and his mommy, Ashley. THESE are those moments I was talking about at the beginning of my post. These, to me at least, are truly beautiful.




These moments are why I'm finding myself falling deeper and deeper in love with photography. To be able to give someone these moments (especially when they are least expecting it) is such a gift to me. I am finding true joy in delivering these happy little memories to their owners and I hope to continue to do so!

xoxo, 

H





No comments:

Post a Comment