Friday, February 14, 2014

Melissa and Eric: A Bright and Snowy Valentine's Session

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Remember when we held a drawing for a cute Valentine's Day session and someone won? Well today is the day I get to share that session with you!

Melissa and Eric (again? I know!) are super cute - but you guys already knew that. They have so much fun together and it definitely shows. 

Our (really short) photo session took place last weekend at Marshbank Park in West Bloomfield. Let me just say this: gorgeous park in the summer, treacherous in the winter. What I thought would be a perfect location for a photo shoot turned into us trudging through 3 feet of snow only to make it to a fully snow-covered bench, swamp-cliffs hidden by the snow, blinding white super snow sun and temperatures around 10 degrees.

What did I learn from this session? I'm SO OVER this winter. I'm not a fan of photography in the snow (as of right now) , but I did manage to capture some so so cute images of Melissa and Eric being troopers out in the cold (thanks, guys xo)!

Let's get to those photos, shall we?


So cute, even on the coldest of days. 

I do have to say though: these winter wonderland photos definitely have me wishing for summer! 

xoxo, 

H






















No comments:

Post a Comment