Monday, October 6, 2014

The DeCapua Family: Ann Arbor Lovin'

Oh, you guys. You guys, you guys, you guys. This family is just...ugh, SO FREAKING ADORKABLE. Yes, adorkable and I do mean that in the most loving of ways. 

Um, having you ever seen such cute kids?! I mean, Jen and Dan - you guys are golden in the baby-making department. Two thumbs up for you...you win.

I spent yesterday morning photographing this obviously so-cute family in Ann Arbor (they can just walk to downtown from home, you guys) and it was a gorgeous October day! We were so lucky because the forecast was telling me nothing of the like. I'm so happy everything worked out because this session was so so fun! And the love that these guys all have for one another is whoa - you can see it in all of their photos. 

Please enjoy this cutest-family-ever on your (probably) not-so-cute Monday morning!

(Also, I had a tough time choosing photos for this blog post - I honestly went home thinking I'd bombed this shoot, but then I was like, yeah I bombed it - CUZ ALL OF THESE PHOTOS ARE DA BOMB!!)



Oh, and there are so many more where those came from! 

xoxo,
H

































No comments:

Post a Comment